- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if you’re mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night shy.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when you’re sister says that you’re outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.
Blog started 02.18.10
I'm awkward and weird (:
Swiftie, Macer, Lovatic.
Cause no one ever believes me when I say I do make up or that I actually have a collection so hey. COUSINS WEDDING PART TWO! #makeup #wedding #blue #curlyhair #ootn #outfitofthenight #blah #heythere
people when they walk into my room
"My favorite holiday tradition isn’t a typical tradition that people have but for Christmas…like, I have a 20 year old brother so I like to see the absurd ways he wraps presents. Like, it’s bad. It’s worse and worse every year. It’s like garbage bags with duck tape, in cardboard boxes with a rope tied around it. It’s just the most hilarious thing to me because he wraps presents his own special way."
A rainy day at Disneyland.
WAIT DO THEY SELL THESE OR SOMETHING IS THIS A THING
movies → Toy Story (1995) + not-quite-profanity.
how to stay warm in your freezing bedroom:
put on a comfy sweater
put a sweatshirt on over it
put leggings on
put sweatpants on over them
4 pairs of fuzzy socks
light your bed on fire
and a partridge in a pear tree
[well time to bring this back]
mom, dad, can i have a boy girl party this year for my birthday??? i’m gonna be 35 this year and idk i just think i should be allowed to now.
NOTHING IS MORE PUNK THEN LETTING SMALL CHILDREN THINK UR COOL AND TOUCH YOUR HAIR SPIKES
Knowing you’re the last generation to remember life before the internet…
what friendship with me is like